Thursday, September 1, 2016
Just a quick post because I haven't posted in a while...
The cheap plastic shelves that were in my medicine chest were cracking and sagging. I made new ones from scraps of birdseye maple and aluminum bar stock. Finished with spray poly. Took no time at all and looks great.
I would have preferred to replace the whole cabinet, but this is a rental. So rusty old cabinet it is!
Posted by Don at 1:38 PM
Sunday, March 6, 2016
|New bearing on the left, old bearing on the right.|
Here's how I fixed it.
Posted by Don at 8:52 AM
Sunday, January 4, 2015
|Straight out of the box. The sander came with the sanding belt pre-installed|
and tracking correctly!
This is my second one of these sanders. I had one around 10 years ago, and over time had modified it to work better. Then I sold it to move back to California from Colorado. So it was time for a new one, and I can modify it all at once!
Posted by Don at 7:12 AM